What are cookies and why are they used?
Cookies are small files that are installed in the computer or device during visits to websites/applications to keep a record of your preferences and remember them when you visit us again. The aim is to facilitate the use and navigation by the users.
If you decide to block cookies, Some of the features on http://www.ibai-gane.com may not work.
Visiting this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
1. Necessary cookies. These are strictly necessary for the performance of any website. Without them, a website cannot function correctly. For that reason, we do not ask for your explicit consent regarding these cookies.
2. Functional cookies. These are for improving the functionality of a website For example, these are cookies that remember the content that you have previously visualised in this website or the electronic mail address and the password provided during the registration in a previous visit.
2. Analytical cookies. Those treated by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users on the web and measure and analyze the web usage statistics.
cookies from third parties:
1. This website uses Google Analytics, Google, Inc. The analytical service offered by the company through the web.
Google Analytics is a Delaware company and has its main office, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (CA), CA 94043, in the United States.
The Cookies used are on their website,
Types of Cookies used by Google Analytics.
If the user wants to override the cookies in this website, it can be used by Google Analytics exclusion systems. To block Google Analytics.
2. This web page also uses the youtube channel. Youtube is owned by Google. Therefore, the characteristics of Cookies used by youtube are the same as those used by Google Analytics cookies.
How can you avoid the installation of cookies?
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change them in the browser settings by blocking some or all of the cookies.
As each browser performs differently, we will use the most commonly used browser links. Choose the browser you use most and follow the steps below: You can block cookies:
- How to configure cookies in the Firefox browser.
- How to configure cookies in the Internet Explorer browser.
- How to configure cookies in the Chrome Google browser.
- How to configure cookies in the Safari browser.
- How to configure cookies in the Opera browser.